Monday, January 11, 2016 — The Salon du Chocolat of Brussels is coming soon : the 3rd edition will take place from 5th to 7th February at Brussels Expo.
We are pleased to invite you to the fair press conference to be held in the Salle de la Milice in the Brussels City Hall (Grand Place), on Wednesday, January 20th at 11am.
In the presence of:
- Marion Lemesre, Alderman for Economic Affairs of the City of Brussels
- Philippe Close, Alderman for Tourism of the City of Brussels
- Didier Smeets, Chocolatier native of Fourons and for whom participating in the Salon in 2015 was a real opportunity
- Olivier Ghenne, Benefralux Sales Director of Leonidas
- Jos Linkens, Managing Director of Neuhaus
- Joost Arijs, Ghent chocolatier who has just opened a second store in Antwerp
- Sylvie Douce and François Jeantet, Founders and Producers of the Salon du Chocolat
You'll have also the opportunity to taste the latest creations of Didier Smeets and Joost Arijs!
For organizational reasons and in light of recent events, procedures for the Salon du Chocolat have changed for journalists. Please fill in this form by clicking on the link below:
PLEASE NOTE THAT ACCESS WILL BE REFUSED WITHOUT THIS FORM